March 28, 2008

Exciting! - A proposal for Joyism from 2000

Thomas Daffern is a Canadian born poet, philosopher and author, based in the UK (Wales), where he is Director of the International Institute for Peace Studies and Global Philosophy (IIPSGP).

In 2000, he published a philosophical paper called "Joyism not Terrorism: Towards an Alternative Non-violent Revolutionary Epistemology" and the title captures the essence of my discovery and the prerogative for Joy. The paper can be found contained in Daffern's book of collected works, "Wisdom Affairs: Towards a Cartography of Enlightenment, Enlovement and Joyism for Wisdom Lovers", available at lulu.com as a bound copy or a download.

I'm going to read a copy. I'm also going to speak with him. I will write up what I discover, here.

No comments: