May 22, 2008

Let's Chat in the news

On April 24th the local media got interested. I spent most of my 2+ hours in the park accompanied by CBC Radio One's arts reporter, John Spittal, and then by Global Television News' Gil Tucker and his cameraman. Since that time, more people are approaching me as a result.

My friend, Derek Heck (thanks) sent me this Global TV clip to share with you



and here is the CBC broadcast (Real Audiuo stream), which was aired on the Calgary Eyeopener, May 5th 2008. Shorter clips also appeared in other local news items.

Thrilling! People are approaching me for a chat just because they were exposed to the reports. John and Gil; THANK YOU very much, for the exposure and opportunity for bigger impact (whatever that might turn out to be).

Phil

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not a problem my friend, glad to be able to help get the joyist word out there. You constantly amaze me with how much insight you have to offer and how much time you will give freely to help people.

I am honored to have gotten to know you over the last year and a bit. and you have truly helped me to gain clarity on a lot of things in my life. Thank you!!!

Cheers,

Derek
www.mynaturalability.com

Along wih joy, lets stop trying to improve our weaknesses, instead lets play to our strengths!!